What surgical serves are offered?
Akit offers a range of minor oral surgery procedures under local or intravenous anaesthesia:
- Routine extraction of teeth (including non-impacted wisdom teeth)
- Removal of buried roots and fractured or residual roots
- Minor soft tissue surgery
- Management of minor dental trauma including re-implantation
- Dental implants and bone grafting
Akit works with a number of experienced oral surgeons who are able to offer full range of oral, maxillofacial and implant procedures such as removal of impacted wisdom teeth, management of cysts, bone and soft tissue lesions, temporomandibular joint (TMJ) pain, bone grafts and reconstruction, and treatment under general anaesthesia.
“It is always best to treat or remove the source of the problem than to take medications”